“Best Seattle Tour”

Ride the Ducks of Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! You'll view all the must-see sites of Seattle including the bustling Seattle waterfront, historic Pioneer Square, the famous Pike Place Market and the heart of the downtown shopping district! Next, head out to Fremont where you'll SPLASH into Lake Union and cruise past Gasworks Park, the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and a breath-taking view of the Seattle skyline! Along the way, your Wacky Tour Guide will entertain with colorful stories about the city’s history, jokes, music, and more! It's a party on wheels that floats!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Such a fun tour and a great way to view the attractions in Seattle. The tour guide was so personable that he made the tour fun!! Request the right side for better views of everything, I wish we knew that before hand. It was so much fun going from land to the water and we got some great pics! Make sure you spend the extra 3 bucks for your duck call whistle and make your duck face LOL Would do this tour again!!

3  Thank Joann B
There are newer reviews for Ride the Ducks of Seattle

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I really wanted to give this more than 3 stars. I had a good time because the driver was extremely humorous and loved his joy in what he did (Phlip Dover was our guide). The biggest problem is that we sat in the front row A1 & A2 and frankly I believe they should not sell these seats at all because of the limited view, but if they have to sell tickets for these seats they should warn people they will be sitting looking directly at the drivers back and it should be discounted in price. We did not book online, we bought tickets at the booth so we had no idea that one of us was going to be sitting directly behind the driver and our main view was of his seat back. My neck hurt from straining to see anything sitting in the A2 seat.
I wish I could give this more than 3 stars, but the seating really was a huge disappointment and I felt a little cheated.

3  Thank FlatowLeach
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Lots of fun 90 minute ride longer than most. Lots of recommendations for future trips. Be prepared to sing clap and wave at crowd. The drivers are fun offer lots of their own personal insight. Like want to go to top od space needle of $ 10. Make resrvations at resturant. ( You have to eat) they have minimum charge per peron of $ 35.00. Per person fare for lift only is around $ 25+ (depending on time), Go to resturant buy a $ 28 cheeseburger and a drink and you have it covered

3  Thank Jon L
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Captain Bob L. Head was our tour guide and what a hoot! Oh my gosh! He did a fantastic job of showing us the city while making us feel like 12 year olds! LOL He would definitely be a great guide for kids! (Of all ages!) He played lots of music and was upbeat the whole time. The view of the city from Lake Union was beautiful! We spent quite a while on the water and saw sea planes, house boats and local sculling teams.

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

First off I did not think this looked fun, but someone suggested it and I thought my kids would like it.
Boy was I wrong! This is a blast!!!We are in Seattle about once a month for my son's cardiology apts and this is the most fun thing we've done so far. It'll give you a great sense of Seattle as everyone from business folk to the homeless wave at it. The driver was hilarious and gave all kinds of tips on what to see in Seattle (that we are still 4 trips later checking out)
Just go! It's completely worth double what you'll pay

4  Thank HeartMomFighingCHD