Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loud and rowdy tour and great fun for the kiddos

We went on the morning ride. We had the world's most enthusiastic tour guide and our duck boat... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
webwahine
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Fun

The tour was more fun then expected. The guide was funny and very upbeat. he made us laugh and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
newjerseylady2016
Katy, Texas

2,741 results
All reviews duck lake union amphibious vehicle land and sea quack quack water portion fun tour great fun corny jokes a lot of fun minute tour high energy floating homes all ages other cities city tour space needle
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was great fun. The driver, Han, made this tour extremely interesting. He showed us may of the highlights of Seattle and then took us out on to Lake Union. We saw the houseboat where "Sleepless in Seattle" was shot. The lake gave us a differnet view of the city.
Han kept us laughing the whole way. He was a one man show.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This tour is a good way to get an overview of Seattle and it's an economical way to also get the views from the water. We enjoyed the tour very much.

1  Thank cmcalist
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Traveled here alone for work, and a woman I met on the plane told me to check this tour out. I had a great time, and my tour guide did a great job Captain Ed Venture. Even though I was travelling alone, I had a great time and everyone on the tour was very happy with it. It is expensive when traveling on a budget, but I think it was worth it because I got a great layout of the city and was able to walk it myself after that. Take the monorail to the pike place market which picks up right across the street from the Ride the Ducks tour.

3  Thank Lizzie T
SeattleDucks, Manager at Ride the Ducks of Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Big thanks to that woman on the plane, and to you! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Saw the 'Ducks' on a visit to Seattle with my wife. it looked goofy but what the heck...we took the plunge. loved every minute! the captain was very funny and kept a running monologue the whole trip. he managed to keep a boatload of random tourists engaged and entertained the whole trip. Having never been to Seattle before, it was nice to have someone knowledgeable showing us around. I found many places I wanted to explore further on my own time thanks the duck tour.
they run every 20 min (in July) but don't let that fool you...you need to get tickets early as the seats fill up fast. highly recommend the duck tour!

3  Thank NikCali

Awesome! We're so glad you had a fun time! Yes, during the summer, our tours depart frequently, but we do always recommend reservations so that you can plan your time in Seattle without a lot of waiting around. So much to see and do!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had taken a Duck Tour in Boston. Been there, done that. We were only in Seattle for three days so I thought we'd skip the duck. As we walked through the streets of Seattle the Ducks were everywhere. The people on them were having a great time. On our last day I booked the tour. We had the best time. Our Captain, Ben Dare was fabulous. Comical and very smart. I'll never pass up another opportunity to take a duck tour again. I just don't think any other will compare to Seattle. Great job Captain!

1  Thank Mari A

What a great story! Thanks for sharing! Captain Ben Dare is a new Captain this year and we're excited he's on our team! There are Duck Tours in lots of other cities around the country (and the world!), but Seattle is independently owned and operated. Hope you have fun wherever you are #onaduck!