“Great Fun!!”

Ride the Ducks of Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! You'll view all the must-see sites of Seattle including the bustling Seattle waterfront, historic Pioneer Square, the famous Pike Place Market and the heart of the downtown shopping district! Next, head out to Fremont where you'll SPLASH into Lake Union and cruise past Gasworks Park, the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and a breath-taking view of the Seattle skyline! Along the way, your Wacky Tour Guide will entertain with colorful stories about the city’s history, jokes, music, and more! It's a party on wheels that floats!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Corona, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Saw the 'Ducks' on a visit to Seattle with my wife. it looked goofy but what the heck...we took the plunge. loved every minute! the captain was very funny and kept a running monologue the whole trip. he managed to keep a boatload of random tourists engaged and entertained the whole trip. Having never been to Seattle before, it was nice to have someone knowledgeable showing us around. I found many places I wanted to explore further on my own time thanks the duck tour.
they run every 20 min (in July) but don't let that fool you...you need to get tickets early as the seats fill up fast. highly recommend the duck tour!

3 Thank NikCali
SeattleDucks, Manager at Ride the Ducks of Seattle, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Awesome! We're so glad you had a fun time! Yes, during the summer, our tours depart frequently, but we do always recommend reservations so that you can plan your time in Seattle without a lot of waiting around. So much to see and do!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Fort Lauderdale
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ride the Duck”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had taken a Duck Tour in Boston. Been there, done that. We were only in Seattle for three days so I thought we'd skip the duck. As we walked through the streets of Seattle the Ducks were everywhere. The people on them were having a great time. On our last day I booked the tour. We had the best time. Our Captain, Ben Dare was fabulous. Comical and very smart. I'll never pass up another opportunity to take a duck tour again. I just don't think any other will compare to Seattle. Great job Captain!

1 Thank Mari A
What a great story! Thanks for sharing! Captain Ben Dare is a new Captain this year and we're excited he's on our team! There are Duck Tours in lots of other cities around the country (and the world!), but Seattle is independently owned and operated. Hope you have fun wherever you are #onaduck!
Roanoke, Virginia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Fun way to get acquainted with Seattle”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Landon, was a lot of fun and full of great information. The tour was interactive, but not in an overbearing way. The portion of the tour in Lake Union was especially fun and scenic. I visited today, on my first day in Seattle, to get familiar with everything and see what I wanted to come back to, what I should do that I hadn't even considered, and what I could take a pic of and move on. It is a great way to spend a few hours, and people of all ages will enjoy it.

1 Thank number2cac
Landon De Lake is great! We couldn't have put it better ourselves - it's a great way to get a head start on your trip planning here in Seattle! Thanks for sharing!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Capt. Barnaby Wild was SO Fun!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We've ridden The Ducks in Boston and learned a lot of history, so we thought why not do it in Seattle. It was lots of fun and a great way to see the city while learning some history. Our boat driver, Capt. Barnaby Wild was a hoot!!!

1 Thank karalyn84
Edmonton, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was a very entertaining tour with a high energy level. The tour driver kept the passengers laughing and participating the whole way along. Excellent way to get a look at Seattle both from land and water.

1 Thank Cheryl M