“Absolute Must!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 24, 2014

After reading other reviews, I was looking forward to visiting the Crumpet Shop during my visit to Seattle and they did not disappoint! The menu was extensive with offerings of both savory and sweet crumpets. I chose the egg on cream cheese with ham and a cup of green tea. The combination of the cool cream cheese on the warm crumpet and egg was absolutely divine! I loved this place so much I made sure to eat there twice before flying back home and then came back for a 3rd time during another vacation a few months later. The Crumpet Shop is an absolute must when visiting Seattle!

This place can get busy by mid-morning, but if you go around opening (7:00am - 7:30am), it is pretty dead.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Friends loved their crumpets from here. Prices were reasonable. Staff was excellent and kept their cool with it being so busy! I loved the smell of the teas just right inside the door.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a cute little shop with friendly workers. The house tea is very good. I think I will try a scone next visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

A great little place to get an excellent cappuchino on a cold and damp morning. Crumpets are made all day. The manager or owner remembered us a week later when we returned from our Alaskan cruise. The coffee on our cruise (from Seattle, no less) was undrinkable in any form (Celebrity Solstice) so we were coffee starved when we returned Friday. I think everyone is a "friend" there.

1  Thank LilMsFoodie
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had breakfast here on our last morning in Seattle and I'm sorry we waited until then to go there. This is a cozy little place with the most delicious breakfast foods ever. The staff is very pleasant. Great selection of coffees and tea (the unlimited refill Irish Breakfast tea was perfect) and the crumpets are out of this world. Next trip this is the first place we go for breakfast!!