“Yummy crumpets”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stopped by to have a maple butter crumpet and it was AH-MA-ZING! So sweet but not overly, and it just melted in your mouth. The crumpet was delicious - hard and crunchy on the bottom, airy and chewy in the middle, and a light crunch on top - perfect! If you've never had a crumpet before then yes, it's a bit of a weird texture, but it's sooo good. I got there around 8:30am on a Monday and there was no queue at all, but as I was eating, it really picked up, so I think I got lucky. The crumpet was a little pricey at $4.10 before tax, but it was tasty and I was glad I tried it.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recently stopped by the Crumpet Shop for an early breakfast last Saturday and was treated to two tasty crumpets served by a warm and friendly staff. After notifying them that this was my first time, they promptly steered me to an English cheese and pesto and then I decided to add a ricotta lemon curd to ensure I had sampled both savory and sweet. Both were absolutely delicious and the soft, light and airy crumpets were the real deal. I highly recommend you try them out.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Simple menu with unique items. Very delicious crumpets and scones. Nice location to pull up a chair and eat while people watching.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is sooo fun! Tons of great English stuff. You can eat here everyday for a month and never have the same thing. And it is all deee'lish. I had the salmon egg crumpet, perfection. And the people are so nice. It is very green and organic, nice. Treat yourself.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

A pretty good crumpet, nice and fresh, with a good selection of toppings. Very friendly service staff and located right next to the entrance to Pikes Place market.