“Amazing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My new obsession. This place is right at the market and the best find. The food is amazing,.the atmosphere is fun and the service is fast and friendly. A must come to when in the city.

1 Thank ltlman1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila
“Quaint experience”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It was a cute shop to begin with. The staff were super friendly too because they helped my grandmother pick a crumpet that would work for her complicated diet requirements. My dad and I had salmon with cucumber and cheese, and I thought it was excellent. Such a small serving though, it's really meant as a snack or light lunch maybe.

Visited November 2012
“Must Experience!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I had never tasted a crumpet prior to going here. I had the crumpet with ricotta and Nutella-heavenly!!! Lattes are great too. love the friendly and patient service. Definitely going back as soon as I can!

Brooks, Alberta, Canada
“Early Breakfast”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Delicious crumpets, slathered with butter and your choice of toppings. Excellent way to begin a day of sightseeing.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Pat H
Brisbane, Australia
“In one word - "YUM!"”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had one morning in Seattle before our cruise. I had found this shop on Google Maps and started to read the reports on TA. I'm glad I listened.

The crumpets are made on site for all to view. The toppings sweet and savoury are all organic and definitely fresh. Freshly squeezed juices, tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc. are also on the menu. They also offer free refills.

The prices were cheap, the staff were incredibly friendly and the service was quick.

If we ever get back to Seattle, we'll be going back to The Crumpet Shop.

• Visited July 2012