Elysian Brewing Company and Public House
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great beer. Great food. Great service. Good surroundings. Catered to families, which was nice. Nothing more to say, just a really great place overall.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The price you pay for what you get is brilliant. We enjoyed excellent burgers with beers to match. Unsure about the remainder of the menu but stick to the burgers and the large selection of beers and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I very much enjoyed this place. The atmosphere was lively, and our waitress was excellent. I ate the soup - the bowl was tiny - I can't imagine the size of a cup! The soup was really good though.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stumbled upon this place (pun intended) walking from downtown to the Seattle Boat Show at CenturyLink events center. A young lady dragging a suitcase passed us, then had trouble opening the door to a business, so, being the gentleman that I am, I helped her with the door. I then stepped back to see the name of the business, and what a surprise! It was a brewery! Quite fortuitous, I might add, as we had worked up a mighty thirst walking all the way from Olive Way & 4th Ave downtown! The beer selection is vast, and the beers we enjoyed were very good. I bet this place is a zoo on game days, but was a very cool stop-over on our way to the show. We will certainly return.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Beer was worth it. The service was fine; the food was nothing exceptional but the servings were generous and the prices were fair.
Go for the beer or go home!