“Good beer, good food and great service.”

Elysian Brewing Company and Public House
Ranked #496 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I very much enjoyed this place. The atmosphere was lively, and our waitress was excellent. I ate the soup - the bowl was tiny - I can't imagine the size of a cup! The soup was really good though.

There are newer reviews for Elysian Brewing Company and Public House

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stumbled upon this place (pun intended) walking from downtown to the Seattle Boat Show at CenturyLink events center. A young lady dragging a suitcase passed us, then had trouble opening the door to a business, so, being the gentleman that I am, I helped her with the door. I then stepped back to see the name of the business, and what a surprise! It was a brewery! Quite fortuitous, I might add, as we had worked up a mighty thirst walking all the way from Olive Way & 4th Ave downtown! The beer selection is vast, and the beers we enjoyed were very good. I bet this place is a zoo on game days, but was a very cool stop-over on our way to the show. We will certainly return.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Beer was worth it. The service was fine; the food was nothing exceptional but the servings were generous and the prices were fair.
Go for the beer or go home!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We were too late to get tickets for the event for the pumpkin beer so we went around lunch time and got lots of pumpkin beer and tasters of the others and everything was great...including the service!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I wish I could give it a zero. I was looking for a location to host my Mom and step Dads anniversary before the Husky game. I called and asked if they could accommodate a large party. They said they are packed on game days which is understandable. I said we are willing to come very early but they still said it was a bad idea. My aunt called them as well and the guy on the phone laughed at her and said sarcastically, "good luck! But you have no chance. Go somewhere else." He was a total jerk. We went to Fado's which was perfect. We spent well over a grand there and tipped over 30%. Elysian is not the place to go. They are rude and obviously aren't interested in making money. Don't waste your time here!!!

1  Thank Tara H