“Mediocre Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Phad See Iew and Fried Rice was bland even tho we requested 3 star, Red Prawns curry was fishy. Phad Thai was acceptable but nowhere close to my top five.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My sister and I went there on Wednesday for a quick supper and just like always the food was great, the service was great and we had a very enjoyable meal for a reasonable price.
We've dined here many times over the past 5 years and have always had an enjoyable meal and great service.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Nothing too exciting here. Pretty basic Thai food. The restaurant didn't seem to be super clean. I really wanted to love this place.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I love Palin. I lived in W. Seattle about 7 years ago and would go there or get take out all the time. My favorite is the Pad See Ew with tofu and the Eggplant dish. We love the spring rolls, too. I also like to see what the special is. There is nothing I don't like and would not try. I have had the food extra Hot and mild and both ways the flavors are amazing. This is really the best Thai. I last visited about 6 months ago while visiting Seattle. We try to go to Palin when we are in town. I can't say enough about this place. My son loves the fish tank and the service is usually good. On a busy night it can get crowded with dinning in and take out. But, the service is good. Parking can be hard but usually can find something within a 2 or 3 blocks.

Reviewed January 4, 2009

Best Thai food in Seattle!