“Cheater...”

Richmond
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheater...”
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I went to this Chinese restaurant in Seattle Chinatown for dinner after my Alaska cruise on August 29th,2009. I would like to share my bad story that I had in this restaurant. First of all, the lady came to our table to hard sell the most expensive items on the menu, although the name of this restaurant is called "Seafood" restaurant but it does not mean that I really need a "seafood" for my dinner. The lady (she might be the owner of the restaurant) always hard sell the live fish, live lobster to me and my family, and after we ordered some Set dinner for my 5 people, she did not come back to social anymore.

And, the waiter gave us a pot of steamed rice but they did not ask if we want it or not, finally we had to pay $5 for the steamed rice separately.

Also, the terrible thing was that they charged me $6 dollar for a glassof soda. $6 can buy a glass of beer in most of the restaurant in Seattle already.

I knew that it's my fault too because I did not check the price carefully before ordering the soda but I found that they were still cheating us.

Also, another table next to me ordered the lobster and the owner told how nicely she did on her lobster order such as cut off the head before scale the lobster because they sold it per pound. However I can tell, most of the Chinese restaurant would pump up the actual weight of any seafood. For example; if the actual weight of a live lobster is 2 pounds, they would say that it is 2.5 pounds or more in order to make more profit or competation with another restaurant when they lower the price per pound.

1 Thank KaneW

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Crispy Halibut. It's pan friend to a crisp and served with a soy/ginger sauce and green onions. Velly deeelissssus.”
Reviewed April 25, 2008