“A Sleazy, but not too Greasy Eatery.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Five Point Cafe
Ranked #77 of 4,059 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Pub, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Belltown
Sydney, Australia
“A Sleazy, but not too Greasy Eatery.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Note the VG above ! This place was a real eye opener with a varied eclectic crowd. Any place that serves breakfast all day has got my interest ! What , it's after 10:30am and you can't cook it now ?
Most of the crowd were having a drink and enjoying themselves & the music and we found the only empty booth which we ended up sharing with a nice couple and we chatted before & during the meals which were just fine. I took the waiters advice and we had the Meatloaf & Chicken steak. Basic but filling and couldn't be beaten for the price ! The waiters were direct but still friendly. The sign in the window got us in the first place " Cheating Drunks & Tourists since '29" !! Top Spot !

• Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Fritch, Texas
“More of a bar than a cafe, not for little ones”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I didn't have my phone to access trip advisor to see reviews. The name stood out to us as we had seen it in a local eating booklet so we decided to give it a try. It was between lunch and dinner hours so it was not busy at all. We didn't have a problem with our service like others have commented. I will say I did have my 9 month old and she had to sit in my lap the entire time as they do not have high chairs or booster seats. This makes it extremely difficult to eat. We all had burgers & fries and enjoyed them. It was a generous portion of meat :). We were disappointed that they were out of the fried mac & cheese balls but they did substitute extra wings on our app in there place.

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Look folks, if you are looking for fine dining, this isn't the place. This is a dive offering tasty comfort food at reasonable prices. We enjoy going there and yes, it's a busy place. Wait for a table to be bussed and sit down, you'll be helped as quick as possible. If that's not fast enough, please go elsewhere. There is a limited number of waiters and that's part of the reason why their prices are so reasonable. Plus, don't forget there is sometimes a free "floor show" going on as our waiter called the "complimenting out" of an obnoxious patron. Those that laugh at the little remark on the menu are advised that the restaurant is dead serious. You are a visitor, so please don't be a dummy or you might find yourself in the outdoors faster than you think.

• Visited March 2014
Azusa, California
“Late Night Eats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Ended up here after a local recommended it, and was glad I did! Serving huge plates of breakfast at 2am, beer, and cocktails...was perfect after a night out. Food was great, music was awesome too!

Visited March 2014
DENVER
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The waiter was rude told me he had a lot of things to when I asked for more coffee. Didn't even show me the happy hour an d charged me extra for a pancake. Was 20$ for one person. He laughted at me when I said the wifi was not working

• Visited March 2014