“OMG!”

Space Needle Sky City
Reserve with OpenTable
Space Needle Sky City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 4,248 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
Description: SkyCity at the Needle is now closed as part of the Space Needle's $100-million renovation. Thank you for years of revolutionary dining and enough memories to last a lifetime. Visit www.seewhatsup.space to learn more about how our revolving is evolving. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Reviewed May 6, 2014

First off, the service was amazing, secondly the view breataking, thirdly (if that's a word) the food was outstanding. Sooo glad we decided to eat up there where the world literally revolves around you (yes that restaurant spins, allowing you to see 360 degree view of the city and the water) OMG Great experience all around!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,653)

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I made reservations at sky river restaurant two weeks in advance for my wife's birthday. Had reservations for two at 9:30 we checked in at 9:15 with host. Was informed we would be seated asap, but instead saw 5 couples come in after us and were seated before us. At 9:45 a host approached us and asked if we were another couples name, we stated no. He then went back to register then informed us since they were a no show he would just go ahead and seat us. By the time the server got to us we were in no mood to eat, so we had a drink and left very disappointed. I will not recommend this restaurant to any family or friends.had a very unhappy birthday.

1  Thank lorif56
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went to the Space Needle early sat morning. The admission was 20.00 and for 30.00 more (total 50.00 for week-end brunch) we got excellent food, excellent service and a nice warm place to enjoy an exception 360 degrees of Seattle. ( did I mention that it was windy, rainy, and 55F outside?)

The gulf prawns on grids appetizer was very good. My husband had prime ribs on mashed potatoes and it was cooked just right. I had the wild king salmon and it was delicious. The cheese cake parfait was so yummy that I finished it all - pretty unusual for someone who usually don't eat sweet at all. The service was very attentive as well, from hostesses to service staff.

After dinner we did go up to the observation deck and knew right away that we made the absolute right choice to eat at Sky City. It was crowded and chaotic. the line for the public elevator to go down was long and we got to go down and use the restaurant elevator. Sweet!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had the Seattle Citypass (ask for it when you buy tickets) so we got to see this twice for half the cost! Amazing view. I hate going to a "tourist trap", but this is worth it!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Our decision to eat at Sky City was pretty much mathematical. For lunch you are required to spend $25/person which is only $7 more than an adult pass to the viewing deck ($18). The food is well worth the extra $7/person + tip and the experience even more so. They offer reservations, however they are not required and we were able to walk right in for lunch on a Friday in late March.

If you vacation like my husband and I your feet are worn out after a couple of days. The time spent at Sky City allowed us to sit and relax and while enjoying the entire view from the top of the Space Needle. We ended up doing the full rotation twice during our visit and we lucky enough that the sky was clear given it was late March. The food was very good and filing and the service excellent. They also have photographers walking around to take your photo which you can download for free later (I love that touristy places are doing this now!!). With your meal you can also enter the observation deck and while we checked it out, we didn't spend much time because we'd already seen it all.

I highly recommend it unless you have children which will make the experience much more expensive than just visiting the observation deck! Iconic Seattle, and very enjoyable!