“Some of the best Thai food I've had”
Review of Thai Siam

Thai Siam
Ranked #616 of 4,137 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Ballard
Anchorage, Alaska
“Some of the best Thai food I've had”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Wow. Amazing Thai food, great service, and good menu selection. I had the basil chicken and my boyfriend had the garlic shrimp- both were excellent. Flavor explosions! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sarah V

Saratoga Springs, New York
“OK Pad Thai”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I just recently moved to Seattle from New York and I am in search of excellent pad Thai. I read a bunch reviews on Thai Siam and was hoping that they were going to have awesome pad Thai. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed there pad thai was good but it was not excellent, and it had very little chicken in it.

My wife ordered the #29 "heavenly chicken" and was extremely disappointed, chicken tasted gamey.

I'll try thai Siam one more time because it's close by, but we we're not excited about our first visit.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best Thai in Seattle!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Excellent service and excellent food! My brother used to live in Ballard and we'd lunch and dinner here frequently. Fast forward 20 years later ... I live on the north end and might (sadly) only get to Thai Siam twice a year but they still remember me and always ask about my brother!

The peanut sauce is amazing and a must have with anything you order. Great curries, phad thai, and chicken cashew.

The owner does a lot for the community as well, which is very cool. :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Shel S
Borrego Springs, California
“I returned to an old friend yesterday and had a superb meal.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

When I lived in Seattle, Thai Siam was my place for Thai food and when I returned yesterday, after a five year absence, I felt like I had returned to an old friend.
The food actually seemed even better than before, the service was good and the waiters very knowledgeable about dishes on the menu.
Now that I'm back in town for a while, I'll be returning to my old friend very often. By the way, if you like Larb, they offer a similar dish with ginger. Be bold, order it Thai style/spicy (3) and you will be in food heaven.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Realtyhank
Seattle, WA
“Great Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dinner and had a great meal. I had the Special Hot Beef (delicious slow cooked beef in coconut milk, herbs and spices) and would get it again, and again. My wife had the Reunion fried rice dish (a mix of chicken, pork, beef, and shrimp). The service was prompt and courteous, and made it a lovely experience. Living nearby, we're happy to have such a fantastic neighborhood spot to rely on!

• Visited January 2013