Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Safeco Field
from $148.00
from $169.00
from $70.00
from $89.00
3,812 results
All reviews ball game great ballpark garlic fries retractable roof baseball fan great seats beautiful stadium seattle mariners blue jays home team mariners play behind home plate baseball park ballpark food major league diamond club press box
Reviewed 1 week ago

Just so much fun to take in the atmosphere at this wonderful ballpark. I don't even like baseball that much but I thouroughly enjoyed the visit and will be back. Hot dogs are pricey but good, so are the garlic fries and you can have a glass of wine if you prefer it to beer.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent a great afternoon here with the family (husband, kids, grandkids), and throughly enjoyed ourselves! Hot dogs, popcorn, ball game, no wonder baseball is America's favorite past time! :)
Too bad my favorite team wasn't playing (NY born and raised means Yankees all the way baby..). Just kidding! It was a wonderful time at this beautiful park!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's always fun to go to a game here! We had a company outing and we all had a great time! The food is really good too! Parking was great and it is easy to get back on the freeway.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was our first baseball game!! And we loved it.
We've heard it would be boring and a wasted time, but it was the opposite.
The game is engaging, the music, food options, break entertainments.
It is all thought to make everybody have fun and enjoy your time there.
They are prepared for receiving people from all ages.
They even have a playground there. My son loves it.
Also, they printed out a certificate of the first game for my son, who was all excited about it. And he signs up for Mariners club. So he receives news by mail, and he gets excited about it.
I would recommend everybody to go, at least once in a lifetime. It is a great experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made the visit here mainly because I try to hit all the ball parks I can, I'm a sports fan. From the bay area so Seattle isn't suppose to be our favorite city, but it's cool.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great stadium friendly ticketing nice atmosphere great game. For the money a great day at the park with good seats.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited with my brother and father Safeco Field to see the Mariners lose in a "fall training" game to the Texas Rangers with just four games left and neither team in contention along with being a weeknight, so it was nearly three-forths empty when I came. That said, it's still a good place to play ball, but it just doesn't quite have the "aura" that this is a real ballpark. It's just a typical modern stadium that's no longer state-of-the-art like when it opened. That said, the views are good, there's the standard entertainment, a decent pregame area right outside the park, not too far from some transit, and has a hot neighborhood just to its south (SoDo). It also has a good selection of concessions, has a good layout, and if you need to see your favorite baseball team or are just a Mariners fan, come here. Be aware for rainouts if visiting in April, May, or September since this stadium isn't retractable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to a Seattle Mariner-NY Yankees game in September and had a blast! The stadium is really cool and the views from our seats were great! My team (Yankees) lost that day but had a blast going to a really cool ballpark!
Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As people unfamiliar with baseball we were really excited about this. We managed to get some good seats, got our hotdogs and sat there while the game flew past. What a great experience! The fun events between each innings were also noteworthy. Such a great treat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love our Mariners and Safeco Field! What a great venue with every seat a great one. The food selection is unbelievable from Asian, BBQ, Pizza, Fish and Chips, as well as traditional hamburgers and HotDogs. We love the desert options also especially the dipped strawberries and our kids favorite, Dip N Dots. We do see a lot of visiting team fans whenever we go so the word is out what a great place to watch Baseball.