“Worth it! Fun for the whole famiy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
San Diego, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Worth it! Fun for the whole famiy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

As avid baseball fans we really enjoyed learning all the fun facts the tour had to offer. The best part was going onto the field and dug out. Very affordable fun it's only $7 dollars. Although the parking was expensive I suggest going to the seahawk stadium as well to get the most out of your parking!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Beautiful stadium & GF food options!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to a Mariner's baseball game and we're totally delighted with the GF food options. To be normal and not to subsist on the food peripheries because GF food options can be hard to come by (example - pizza, fish & chips, pretzels). We had GF hotdogs, buns and red bridge beer. We had a fantastic time at the game, however, it made our day to have some really good food options. The facility is beautiful and service was A+.

Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very cool stadium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Safeco field was an enjoyable experience for my trip to Seattle, even with the Rangers losing one of the two games during my visit. Friendly crowds and open seats were nice. As with most Mariners game, there were plenty of open seats and I think it's my first time to a stadium where the usher proactively walked around and checked tickets during a game. I didn't quite understand this as the seats I was in were far from prime and the section was mostly empty, but the few people who had sat down were moved away quickly. In ballparks like this where I haven't visited before I always like to check out a few different seats, and vantage points to keep the game interesting. I was never bothered by an usher, but my original tickets were for a better location than most of the places I was sitting, so I am thinking they would have been OK with it. Overall a great stadium, good food options and cheerful fans made 2 days at the ballpark a lot of fun.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Who doesn't like an evening in a great stadium?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Safeco Field is clean, easy to access and wide open. It is a great place to enjoy the Mariner's in good or inclement weather. Don't miss it when in Seattle!

New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful ballpark!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We caught two games at Safeco, and took the tour. The tour was very informative and covered this history of the Mariners and the stadium as well as the construction and amenities of the stadium. We saw the owner's box, the Diamond Club, and the interview room, and got to sit in the dugouts and walk on the field.

Before the first game that we attended, we spent Happy Hour out in The Pen, which is out in Centerfield, near the bullpens. Some of the visiting players tossed balls to the fans, and I got an autograph and a photo from one of the Mariners.

Overall, the stadium is very accessible to fans as you can walk to just about any area in the park, and you don't have to commit to just one location. There's a lot to see- some interesting artwork, a fountain, a kids area, etc. and the staff is very friendly.