“a special treat near Pike Place Market” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
seattle, washington
“a special treat near Pike Place Market”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Generous portions at a fair price. Free tastes, that are supposed to make it easier to choose a flavor. My favorite is the straciatella (chocolate shaved into vanilla ice cream). I stop in whenever I am in town. Very friendly staff. Limited seating available, so you can savor the treat. I think they supply gelato to area restaurants.

Western USA
“Salted Caramel Chocolate Gelato? Praise God!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Confession...I am a gelato addict...searching, ever searching for that perfect litle cup of joy. Found it at Bottega Italiana. 2 scoops....pistachio on the bottom and salted caramel chocolate on top. This little gem of a gelato shop is located right next to Pike Place Market on First Avenue. Well worth the quick walk over from the market...

Kirkwood, Missouri
“Stop here and have the best gelato after going to Fran's chocolates!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We recently visited Bottega Italianate a few weeks ago. We had just been to Fran's chocolates and had a few truffles. When we were walking by a couldn't help notice the people walking out eating gelato. So I had to have some myself. We sampled several different flavors. I think I end up with the pistachio and chocolate. It was great. The atmosphere is laid back and simple. Make sure to stop here when your in Seattle.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best service and gelatin in Seattle!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

This place is a cute little gelato shop with extremely nice people behind the counter to make your day, plus the sweet and creamy gelato. I definitely refinement this great pick to anyone who likes a great and healthy treat with great service.

Kapaa, Hawaii
“Awesome gelato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were are wanting dessert and so glad we came here! Excellent! The service was fast and good! For something fresh...melon was awesome! And something creamy...chocolate hazelnut was GREAT! Wish we had time to go back.

• Visited August 2012