“Busy for a reason the Apple cinnamon roll”
Review of Piroshky Piroshky

Piroshky Piroshky
Ranked #4 of 113 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Russian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We tried the beef and chess and the salmon. Bother were great but the beef and cheese had a bit too many onions for my liking. We also had to end it off right with the apple cinnamon roll which I believe is why so many people stop in because of the amazing smell. Worth the line and it goes by pretty quick.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,494)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We tried a couple of different ones. They were all good. Was a bit of a cue, but waiting was worth it.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

There is always a line and there is a good reason for it. We enjoyed our treats which were warm and there were others being made and brought out of the oven. My husband had the apple cinnamon roll. It was OK. I had the rhubarb roll and it was warm and delicious. I wish I had realized that they have savory rolls as well, we would have had them for our lunch.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stopped in because of the amazing scents that drifted out onto the sidewalk. Stood in line for about 15 minutes and it was so worth the wait. I had the egg/spinach/onion pocket and hubby had the apple cinnamon something and we took the rhubarb pastry home. None made it further than the car. After we tasted the first, the second was eaten immediately and the third only last until we got to the car headed home. Fresh, warm, savory pocket, warm apple cinnamon that was not to sweet and the rhubarb was excellent as well. Can't believe we passed this place up last year. That will NOT happen ever again. Not much room to sit inside but very portable for walking inside the markets or for a lite breakfast in the park.

2  Thank Rebekajean
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Waited in line to try piroshki recommended by a guide; friendly staff; had a best-seller beef and cheese...it was good but nothing very special to me