“There is nothing here that isn't wonderful”
Review of Piroshky Piroshky

Piroshky Piroshky
Ranked #4 of 111 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Russian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My friends and I were lured in by the amazing smells and the warm glow of fresh baked goods, and were encouraged by the fact that this place had a long line very early in the morning. We were completely rewarded. We tried about 6 different pastries, including the standard spinach, egg, and cheese, a cinnamon pastry, and the salmon pate, and they were all ridiculously wonderful. It made me feel sorry for the people next door getting standard mass-market scones from Starbucks.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,478)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I enjoyed the beef and cheese as well as the apple cinnamon flavours. There seemed to be a variety of sweet, meat and vegetarian options. Good prices, with a bit of a line to get in but only 5 minute wait. Great location at the market.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

So many different kinds of wonderful piroshky, the hardest part is choosing just one (we sometimes end up with more than one per person). Great vegetarian options, and a wonderful thing to grab for lunch while exploring the market. No place to sit and eat.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Beef and Cheese or Cheese and Onion are so good, we went back and bought a few to eat on the plane. They are even good room temp. I didn't have any sweet varieties, but next time I will. Don't miss it. Even if the line looks long, it moves quickly.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My apple cinnamon roll had to be day old. I couldn't even eat it. My husbands cardamom cinnamon braid was mediocre at best. Won't go back.