“Your nose will lead you in, your taste buds will be glad you followed”
Review of Piroshky Piroshky

Piroshky Piroshky
Ranked #4 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Russian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Louisville, Kentucky
“Your nose will lead you in, your taste buds will be glad you followed”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The smell of this place is amazing. Each time we walked by, such a great aroma greeted us. We lucked out and were there on Customer Appreciation Day. We each got one free treat. They were fabulous. We went back the next day to purchase more to eat on our way home.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“A tourist trap”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My friends were lured in by the smell coming out of this place and talked me into buying one pirozhok. Although I was hesitant at first after seeing them on display I have gave in and oh boy have I regretted it. I took the one with potatoes and mushrooms. Not only was it completely tasteless (I could not even taste mushrooms), but the dough they're using is very heavy. After just a couple of bites I could not swallow any more. I could not eat for the rest of the day as I still felt that dough inside my throat and stomach. Just for the record as 100% Russian, I love pirozhki of various kinds and know how they should taste. This place might have made good pirozhkies at one point of time, but now is nothing more than a tourist trap mass-producing pseudo-pirozhki.

Seattle Washington
“Great snack or lunch”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

There are lots of choices for peroshkys, some sweet and some savory. I like to snack on them when I go to the Pike Place Market

Horseshoe Bend, ID
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

You can smell it from a block away-- the incredible aroma of Piroshky Piroshky. They have something for every taste. Definitely will be back!!

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I received a recommendation for this place from a friend who had one of their amazing Piroshky before. I trusted her love of food and walked into this very very tiny place located just across the street from the Pike's Place Market. I went in the afternoon so they were out of a few of their best selling items but I'm guessing that everything they produce is amazing. I had the ham and cheese Piroshky and it was wonderful!

This is a must try if you are in Seattle.