“Ok pizza but overpriced drinks!”
Review of Rocco's

Ranked #22 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2020

For a very casual pizza bar the pizza was good enough,but the drinks were overpriced.
Eight to eleven dollars for a beer is too much in my opinion , especially in this very casual place. The service was hit and miss also. I would say the pizza was ok, but I have had plenty of better pizzas .

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (363)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

While looking for somewhere to eat on NYE, we were debating on going somewhere upscale, or something more low key. We ended up at Rocco’s, which I would say is somewhere in between. Causal dress, good pizza, and great cocktails. We were able to make a later reservation which proved to be beneficial, as there a line outside of people waiting to get in. Our waiter was nice, mostly attentive, and was quick to give recommendations and his input on items we had questions on. It was fairly busy, so the food probably took longer than normal, but there was a long period of time between ordering our Appetizer and actually getting it on the table, not a huge deal considering. There were also long periods between our waiter coming back around, which again I’m sure he was busy. The food was good, we went with the deluxe garlic bread, which I highly recommend. For pizza we went with a half of the “three little piggies” which was perfect for two. We were seated along the wall at a table for two, which was small, so with a pizza, plates, and drinks it was a little cramped, but we made it work. Overall it was a good experience and good pizza.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Booked a table but were refused entry on the basis that one of our party (of 5) was under 21 years old. Nothing to tell us this on the website when making reservation and we had no problem with our visit the year before at the same time with the same party.

The guy on the door could not have been more obnoxious, rude, condescending or arrogant if he had tried. I’ll never come back.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We stopped by on a Friday night for a quick bite. We had reservations and were promptly seated when we arrived.

Rocco's is a bustling bar that also serves great pizza. Being full from lunch earlier in the day, we opted to order a slice of the vegetarian and slice of chicken. FYI, the whole pizza is 20" in diameter; it's huge!

The dough had great texture and taste. The sauce had a nice tang, and the toppings added to the flavor. The slice was large enough to feel content. I'm sure the pizza tastes even better if made-to-order. Still, it was an excellent. The service was friendly and attentive.

Rocco's serves a delicious pizza. I do recommend you make reservations as seats do fill quickly, a testament to its popularity.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband says it's the best pizza he's ever had. They have one size pizza.. 20". But you can get half a pizza. We had pizza and garlic cheese
bread - also excellent. We were there on Friday night. If we hadn't had reservations, we wouldn't have gotten a table.