“I Don't Drink But The Food Was Good”
Review of The Garage

The Garage
Ranked #884 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Redondo Beach, CA
“I Don't Drink But The Food Was Good”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This was the venue for a pre-wedding get together the couple had arranged for their guests. I don't drink and seldom visit bars. We already had eaten dinner, but ordered some food items and they were very good. I mean RESTAURANT good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank TravelMan90277

Overland Park, Kansas
“Great Happy Hour!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stopped here for happy hour - $4 beer and wells, we were staying at the Silver Cloud next door so it was very convenient.

Visited August 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Fun evening”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

It was beside our hotel and stopped in one night for a drink and a couple games of bowling. Was a very good decision on our part. Had a great time.

Visited July 2014
“Great place ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Good service, good food, good drinks and great fun all in one first time visiting seattle someone recommended this place and I would recommend it to others ... plus I love bowling

Los Angeles, California
“Great service, neighborhood”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Just happened upon it as next to my hotel, but apparently co-owned by one of the Nirvana band members: how can you go wrong? Fills up very quickly so can't get outdoor seat or indoor bar seat in summer after 5pm. Friendly; good menu!

Visited June 2014

Been to The Garage? Share your experiences!