“So good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnabon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A little expensive at $5 for one large Cinnabon, it was warm and gooey and yummy. Enough for two to share.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2016

This is actually one of the first stores in the Cinnabon chain, which started in Seattle over 20 years ago. With over 700 locations worldwide - it's funny to remember when my locker mate in high school & worked at this location. We'd have Cinnabons in our locker every day!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed March 19, 2015

It's been a few years (3, 4 years maybe) since I last picked up an order from this same Cinnabon. A few things have changed.

Service was indifferent. Almost as if the hostess couldn't be bothered. No greeting, just a quick ask of what I wanted, placed my order for a half dozen full size cinnamon rolls, and she hands me a pre-packaged box of 6. Takes my money, no "thank you" and turns back to what she was doing before. She wasn't alone, but there was only one other employee in the open area that I could see.

My recollection of the past is that they served the cinnamon rolls out of the display and into the box when you arrived - not pre-packaged. My rolls were warm, but not hot.

Another change: in past when ordering a six pack to go, I was always offered an extra serving of topping at no extra cost. No extra serving of topping this time. Rolls only, glazed, but no extra. Cutting costs I suppose. And the "standard" sized rolls I received seemed smaller, noticeably. And of course the price had gone up.

But the taste and texture were all I remembered it to be. Things change over time, I guess.

Date of visit: December 2014