“Very cool place - great pizza”
Review of Alibi Room

Alibi Room
Ranked #180 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Laid-back bar, cosy atmosphere, great service. Delicious thin crust pizza and great spinach salad -very reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time here, we all enjoyed ourselves and stayed all night. They have good beers and great pizzas and the decor is hip enough for anyone and laid back enough for the rest of us. One of my friends ordered a calzone and he practically inhaled it. The pizza that has bacon and bleu cheese kind of freaked me out because I was certain at that moment it was the best thing I had eaten. I was drunk and starving, so a sober me cannot attest to all that. I'd recommend this place and revisit it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

While on a business trip to Seattle I had dinner at this small restaurant in Pike Market. Great pizza (I had goat cheese, prosciutto and arugula) and they have a tremendous variety to choose from. Many beers as well, including some local brews (which I always have to try). An excellent choice for casual dining - would go back again! My only caveat is that it is so dark inside that, even with reading glasses, we had to use our cell phones to light the menu so that we could read it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went here on a night when DJ Mullet was spinning 80's Music. Go down to the lower level of this bar the DJs spin live music.The club is small with tv monitors showing old movies from the 80's. I believe the music changes depending upon what night you go. Crowd was a bit older and people were friendly. There was plenty of people dancing and atmosphere was fun. The upstairs bar serves food and is more a bar area. Was a blast!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We enjoyed the atmosphere in restaurant a lot. It's cozy, not crowded. Had a very nice fungi pizza and a delicious real crab meat dip appetizer. My boyfriend enjoys the beer very much. Definitely worth the visit!