“Pizza pizza”

Barking Dog Alehouse
Ranked #2,684 of 4,109 Restaurants in Seattle
“Pizza pizza”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Great little spot with awesome pizza & a rotating NW craft beer selection. This place is always pretty busy rightfully so as other menu items are just as good as the pizza. They allow kids as well! When it's busy service can sometimes be slow but they pack a lot of people in a little space so it's to be expected.

Rome
“Friendly neighbour pub”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We live vero close and we visit the Barking Dog quite often. Nice and cozy atmosphere, highly recommended!

Winnipeg, Canada
“18 draft taps”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I must admit I chose this location based only on its name. I was in the area waiting on a buddy and stopped in for a quick bit. I was happy to find a staff that knew thier job as well as our server did. She was quick on suggestions between menu items and had a good idea for a drink for my wife. I was happy to discover local beer on tap and a server who was well versed in the pairings. The TV's were on at the time we were in but they did not over power the smallish room. We would of had our meal on the patio had it not been on the cool side.

• Visited September 2012
Seattle, WA
“Great neighborhood hang-out”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We found Barking Dog purely by accident, taking a side street one night. A great neighborhood hang-out for reliable, affordable food, reasonably-priced drinks, and a casual atmosphere. Good for kids, too, although it can get pretty loud at times. Options for both meat-eaters and vegetarians. (The tofu fries seemed like a weird option, but they're oddly tasty!)

• Visited December 2011
Kirkland, Washington
“Great nieghborhood pub”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Thanks to groupon we got to try this little gem. We're from the eastside and I wish there was a pub like this near my house, so I could go back often. There is a TV behind the bar (nice and big so you can easily see it) plus there is a TV outside the bar area, so if you want to watch the game while you are eating you still can. They have a lot of local beers on tap and also offered a cider on tap, which is hard to find and greatly appreciated. I ordered the cider Crispin, which was great.

Let me premise by saying we arrived during the BCS championship game and the groupon was about to expire, so we went it knowing it would be busy and we’d most likely have to wait. We were told about a 15 minute wait. We stood near the bar and the bartender was great asking if we wanted anything while we waited, even if it we only wanted water. Even though this is a small place, no one minded that we were just standing there in the way while we were waiting to be seated.

We ordered two Ale burgers and the fish and chips. My burger and waffle fries were awesome. The burger comes with caramelized onions (not quite what I’d call caramelized but still good) and bacon. My mom enjoyed her fish and chips too. The staff was so nice and friendly. I would recommend trying it.

Burger was $11
Pint of cider was $6
Fish and chips was about $10

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank comingtoyourcity

Been to Barking Dog Alehouse? Share your experiences!