“Great value”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Really enjoyed our lunch which happened to fall in happy hour ...brilliant !
Quick service , really nice staff and the food was great . 8 of us were very happy :-))

There are newer reviews for Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. Soup and salad combo for one and pizza and salad combo for the other. The chef kindly made a modification to a standard pizza (to omit ham). The minestrone was delicious--just as minestrone should be. Good salads, too, with a nice tangy Italian dressing.

Oh! And the cappuccino was also excellent!

The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Pizzas are good, service is good (except the Hosts at the entrance. We had to go to them to get a table. It wasn't a rush day or rush hour.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I love Tutta . I hate tutta. I think it is a great concept. I find the lack of good healthy fillings in a stomach filling way the hate, I think more than crust I want to feel like my fillings in my taste and the meagre amount just does not do it

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Enjoyed a really good caesar salad and wood fire pizza with prosciutto and mushrooms. My partner had a calzone which he said was just average. I would for sure go back if I was in the area.