“Best pizza ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Delicious fresh hand made pizza. We had an appy, 1 pizza and a bottle of wine for $50.00.
So tasty and great prices in a casual setting with a view of the space needle.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We went here twice during our trip to Seattle. Excellent Neapolitan pizza cooked in an oven heated to 750 degrees to create a chewy tender crust. Gorgeous views of Seattle and the Space Needle and live music. Outstanding!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Like the thin crust and classic toppings. Less weird than California Pizza Kitchen IMHO. Good happy hour with personal size pizza and drinks.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Having loved a pizza place of this ilk in my hometown, I was really excited to see that Tutta Bella was a VPN pizzeria, which adheres to the Pizza Napoletana guidelines. While I won't go in detail with what that means, it basically is Italian-style pizza. Think not a ton of cheese or grease, and fresh vegetables, dough and sauce. I was lucky enough to go to Northern Italy once in my life, and I can say that this pizza truly compares with that. It really is that delicious and authentic. I am so grateful that my wonderful friends took us to such a great place.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This resturant is wonderful. The salads are big and the pizzas are healthy and modern. I live in Seward Park so I have coffee or late at 7am in the morning. They have a 50% time from 3-6p. So the small piaizza would be six dollars. I like the Chicken Salad. Two people could share any of the salads. The coffee is really wonderful too. The parking is free and there is a lot of other resturants and other bussiness too. SJ