“Good Late Night Spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Belltown
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We went to this place while visiting friends on a Friday night. We arrived at 11pm and the place was nearly empty, so we left and visited a different spot and then returned around 12:30am. The whole place had filled up and it was jam-packed. The atmosphere was fun and the music was good; it was pretty much a dance party. Got a little wild and crazy toward the end of the night. I'd recommend this place if you're looking to get a bit rowdy, but don't show up before midnight on a Friday.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

Do Not Go to Belltown Billards. I had a horrible time there and an unforgettable experience in a bad way. I was out with my friends when they wanted to go to Belltown Billiards. Id been there before, but didn't have the greatest experience before, so I thought that I would give it another shot. There was hardly anybody in there, and of course, the first thing we wanted to do was to play pool. The bartender, who was blonde, needed to have a credit card for us to play pool, so I handed her my visa. The night was fun, the 2 long island ice tea's that I had were good, but everything was coming to a close early probably around midnight. The Bartender came by and asked us if we were going to have any more drinks and I replied no thanks. She then informed us that they were closing up early and that we should get our bill. She came back several minutes later to hand us our bill, and I noticed that our bill was higher than expected. To my surprise, she had charged us for 5 long island ice tea's that night. I know for a fact that I had 2, and my friend had 2, but my other friend didn't drink because he was the designated driver. I also noticed that she had overcharged us for Pool by 30 minutes or so. I went up there to ask her politely why she was charging us and she got really mad and took offense to that. She threaten to kick us out, and that I was trying to argue with her with her overcharging us on the long island ice teas. I told my two friends that we will deal with this in the morning and that we shall go. The bartender charged my card and my friends card for the pool and the drinks and I asked her about my visa since I know that she never gave it back to me. She tried to claim that she did, and asked if it was in the bathroom, or in the Pool area. I know for a fact that it wasnt, and that she never gave back to me. She didnt even make an effort to try and apologize. I signed the receipt that I had agreed to pay, and for the tip category, I put down $0.00. I called Corporate the next day and I got in touch with a lady who is the events coordinator. I told her the whole story, and she said that she would look into the problems. My friends and I have never heard back from that events coordinator or from corporate.

1  Thank GT98
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 3, 2008

A great big magnet for skanks and wanna be thugs on weekend nights. See you there!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 5, 2008

two stars cause the ladies do get in free..

Reviewed February 4, 2008

Too much of a club and not enough of a pool hall after 10.