“Love the Lola Breakfast”
Review of Lola

Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Virginia Street
Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Don't miss the Lola Pancakes, Mini Doughnuts (served with Rasberry Jam and Cream) and the Garlic Potatoes.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

First, make a reservation: this is a popular spot. Otherwise you may sit at the bar, which is not a disaster... The menu is traditional breakfast but all top quality ingredients prepared with care & a flair. You have to love the garlic smashed potatoes (yes, smashed not mashed: these are seasoned twice baked or perhaps I should say roasted, w/crusty golden brown edges and creamy/fluffy "meat"). Good thick bacon, well prepared eggs & omelettes, super fruit strawberry jam, and espresso drinks made to your order. I haven't tried the eggs benedict or pancakes, but I would expect them to be very good indeed.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We always make this a favortie stop when in Seattle. The best Bloody Mary in town! great people and good food in a good town! Can never get enough!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Understandably crowded, so we went to the bar for a Bloody Mary while waiting for a table. We had such a pleasant time at the bar, being taken care of by Guillermo, that we stayed there instead of going to a table. The Bloody Marys were excellent. We can personally and highly recommend the the Eggs Benedict, the smashed potatoes and the donuts. The biggest surprise, however, were the pancakes. How they get their pancakes to taste better than any other I've had is a mystery to me, but they did. I will go out of my way to come here again!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I went to Lola's for breakfast and had my favourite.....Eggs Benedict! And I have to say, it's the best I've ever tasted. Freshly cut proper ham, none of these ham slices you seen so often. The eggs were perfectly done and a great English muffin. The service was great and I didn't have to wait long for my order. Perfect!