“Super breakfast-get the doughnuts”
Review of Lola

Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,109 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Virginia Street
Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
North Carolina
“Super breakfast-get the doughnuts”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very nice breakfast. A few blocks from Pike place and easy walk from several hotels. Looks like it has an amazing brunch, but didn't get to partake.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“I could spend all day at Lola's”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

There was a 45 min wait which we chose to spend in the ever so small bar. We got 2seats at the window and we were comfortable enough that we chose to have our meal there. Or server was a foodie and new everything on the menu down to every ingredient used to prepare it, a quality I really appreciate in a server. My husband had the lamb burger and I had the squid kabobs, both were delicious and creative, prepared by a chef that knows how to combine and balance flavors to achieve what few others can. I can see why this is a favorite stop for locals. Dessert was a pleasure as well, a polenta and yogurt tureen with pickled pear. Sounded different, but was delicious. I would eat it every day if I had the opportunity. The seats were a great place for people watching, the service and food excellent.

• Visited November 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Good twist on Greek Cuisine”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had friends tell me this was the best food they had eaten in quite a while so last time i was up in Seattle i had to try it. My friends had the "kid" and said it was amazing. I had the lamb souvlaki and the lamb was so tenter it just melted. I thought the glaze was good but personally i'd like a little more Greeky flavor. I asked for lemon and added it and the only other thing i needed was a little oregano (of course i didnt ask for that!). The glaze was just too strong for my taste. The Octopus was a surprise. It was very tender and had really great flavor, i wish i had more. it was on a bed of beans that were just ok. I was really disappointed that it was $18 and there were only 4 pieces of Octopus about 1" to 1 1/2" and lots of beans. I would have liked a few more pieces of Octopus for $18.00.

We had the Greek Spaghetti and it was fabulous until you got to the bottom. There was a lot of butter and as it sat i should have left the last, it was too greasy. When i was a child my dad used to put spaghetti in the lamb drippings and even though this was butter versus greasy lamb drippings, it gave me that same feeling, it was just floating.

My Lemon Drop was absolutely perfect. The wait staff were great. Oh and if you go, the valet parking outside is for the hotel next door. For Lola's, go down to the Warwick and park. Just a few steps and very easy.

• Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fantastic food and Service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I loved the food quality, presentation and the warm, friendly service from the staff there. Great experience!

Visited October 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Greek Meal”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Lovely, intimate delicious food in downtown Seattle . This is must visit place! The best meal I have had in a long time, and I eat out a lot.
Lamb tagine to die for.
Seafood tagine amazing.
Greek doughnuts heavenly.
Need reservations .
Friendly , good service .

2 Thank Dem6806