“Good food but expensive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lola

Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,899 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Virginia Street
Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
Beaverton, Oregon
“Good food but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I enjoyed eating at Lola. I had not had this type of food before and am vegan so there wasn't a ton on the menu for me to eat but they were serving breakfast so I got a couple things off the menu. Everything was so delicious. Our waitress was kind of abrasive a little bit, but the food was just outstanding. I was a little surprised when I got our bill and it was so high, so I am not sure if I would go back again for that, but I would definitely recommend it to people who like Mediterranean Food.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San antonio
“great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Love the Lola restaurant. Exceptionally friendly waitress with good service. Love the central location of the restaurant. Will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Sarasota
“Terrific and worth repeating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at hotel andra and Lola is the restaurant in the hotel. At the time of this writing, we have had breakfast twice and dinner once at Lola. All of our meals have been great. The service was excellent. Everything is very fresh. For breakfast, we shared donuts that were divine. I think we finished them in one minute. The mushroom omelette was great. My husband had the gravlax that is cured in-house. He loved it. The second breakfast I had oatmeal. Boring, right? Nope. Best oatmeal I have ever had. Our dinner was also a winner. We shared a sampler platter that had stuffed grape leaves, pickled veggies, olives and a feta spread. We then shared a Greek salad with super fresh cucumbers, grape tomatoes and fabulous feta cheese. We had kabobs-chicken, salmon, calamari and lamb. All wonderful. This place is one that we will return to again!

Pullman, Washington
“Fresh Mediterranean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you need a smaller meal, share several of the small plates, each one a work of art and a taste delight, familiar yet fresh and new. More substantial meals are also available. We started with three of the spreads with pita, then ordered three of the skewers and the eggplant tagine.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had one of the best breakfast's ever at this place. It was nothing more than a bacon, egg, and cheese omelet (not on the menu) and it was just fantastic. Not sure why the bacon is soooo good in Seattle but just a terrific meal. My wife had the pancakes...very fluffy, with the home made strawberry jam...WOW!

Visited July 2013

Been to Lola? Share your experiences!