“Best breakfast of the trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lola

Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 4,059 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Virginia Street
Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
Denver, Colorado
“Best breakfast of the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

OK - so I saw this place on the Food Network and that's why we sought it out. Well, they definitely didn't steer us wrong. We went for breakfast and were about the last folks to get a table without waiting (we arrived on a Sunday morning around 8:00). After that, the line got LONG!

The donuts are amazing. We split one order for a table of 4. Just enough to tell that they are sinful and to die for, but luckily we could then try other things. The steel cut oats with almonds were very, very good and hearty - just the thing for a morning before heading to a Seahawks game. Others had traditional breakfast fare - eggs, potatoes (excellent) etc. - all of which were very good. Good portion sizes and great service.

We will return on our next trip here.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GCD45720

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pleasant Hill, California
“Great dining experience. The Lamb and the goat cheese turnovers are awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great place to eat!

Went with 3 work colleagues, had a great experience.

The lamb is to die for, and I'm really not a huge lamb fan. (Tender and non-gamey)

Suggest ordering as a group most sides are large enough to share.

They have a decent wine selection.

The dessert is incredible. I suggest the chocolate cake and the goat cheese turnovers (trust me on the turnovers they are wonderful and don't taste anything like they sound!!!)

Portland, OR
“Wonderful dinner and even a better breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had dinner with family on our first night in Seattle and then returned for breakfast. Dinner was diverse with great pita and spreads and our tagine with pork and couscous was very well balanced. Our drinks were delicious and I would recommend the ginger infused drink to anyone. Breakfast was excellent and you must try the doughnuts! The granola with fresh fruit and yogurt was stellar and we loved it so much that we bought the cookbook! The eggs and bacon (amazing bacon, thick and spicy) with english muffin was terrific and our broccoli omelet was perfect. The service was exceptional and we will recommend this place to everyone.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“I miss Lola”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Its been a long time since I went back there but overpriced tom douglas restaurant with great selections.

1 Thank rt_advisor
“Seriously?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I don't know where this place has been all my life, but maybe the best eggs bene I've had in my entire life. Service was fast and friendly. The potatoes rocked my world, and I cannot tell you how great the bacon was.

1 Thank ltlman1