“A hidden gem: I cannot believe this only has one other review!”
Review of Local Pho

Local Pho
Ranked #478 of 4,094 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem: I cannot believe this only has one other review!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed in Belltown during a brief visit to Seattle in the Summer and came across this restaurant in Yelp. It didn't have many reviews but all the reviews were excellent so we thought we would give it a try. I'm so pleased we did: the food was SO delicious that we ate here THREE times during our stay (we stayed in Seattle for 6 days...) and took friends back with us after the first time! We gorged on the same things every time we went there (we were such gluttons because the food was so good): vegetarian spring rolls, vegetarian pho (honestly the best pho I've had - the broth was heavenly), and tofu and avocado bahn mi (I still think about this quite often!) The most amazing thing was that this fresh and delicious food was super cheap - I think our first meal cost under $20 for two of us (and we ate A LOT!) The staff were also very friendly. If you love Vietnamese food/or are a lover of good food in general and are in Seattle then you should really visit this restaurant!

• Visited July 2013

Kona, HI
“If you want good Vietnamese Pho in Belltown Seattle”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was staying at the Bell Town Inn and had just checked-in at 8:30 at night.
Local Pho is right across the street. They close at 9:00 - so I ordered a take-out-order of Beef Pho and got it just before they closed. It was among the best Beef Pho I ever had and it was take-out! Usually I have to go to the Chinatown district in Honolulu to find a really good pho.
A few days latter I wanted to try their sandwich but they were closed.
If I stay at the Bell Town area again I will eat here again.

• Visited August 2013