“Never again!!”

Neighborhood: Belltown
Seattle
“Never again!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Rude bartenders and bouncer. Friend took sick while at the bar and the bouncer treated him like a criminal and forced him to leave. There's more than just the food at a restaurant. The people who run this place should be ashamed of themselves!! The owner has been nonresponsive to my attempts to reach him today. The impact to his business will be significant since the other 9 people in our group saw the whole thing. Certainly they will be talking to many of there friends about this unbelievable experience!!!

Langley City, Canada
“Big portions, Cattle Ranch Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The Frontier Room is decorated in Southern Ranch style decor. The portions are very large with big racks of ribs with barbcue sauce. I felt the food was lacking a bit in flavour. The restaurant staff were friendly and the restaurant was an easy walk from Pike's Place Market.

• Visited July 2012
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fabulous sandwiches and baby back ribs. The shrimp etouffee was expensive and uninteresting, but if you stick to the sandwiches and sides, you can't go wrong

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Photo booth and brisket”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I love the casual atmosphere of this place. The comfort food is surprisingly delicious. What a way to remember good times with the Photo Booth in the back. FUN!!

Visited May 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Barbecue Splendor - Bring Your Appetite”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

The Frontier Room has been around for years but I have never tried it. I am glad I did. Known for their Barbecue Chicken and Ribs, I am glad I brought my appetite. I ordered a combination barbecue chicken and ribs and the portion was gigantic! I even brought home leftovers. Hearty food and an unsatisfying wine list but I can't complain about the prices. The atmosphere is dark and bar-like, albeit with some nice touches and some cool bartenders and waitpeople. For casual dining, this landmark must be experienced. Parking is a challenge in the area especially on the weekends. I hear it is worth visiting for happy hour, although not sure what the drinks would be like. I will definitely be back and will bring a friend.

• Visited April 2012