“Only if you are desperate”

Thai Heaven Restaurant
Ranked #1,923 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food is OK and not the best Thai food that I have tasted in the US. Portions compared to other Thai restaurants are small which makes the first experience difficult to order. Service is fine but nothing worth really mentioning.
They will need to improve on the quality of the food and service.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a whole little room to ourselves. The restaurant was not busy at all the night we went. The food was tasty and the prices were decent. Portions were a bit small, but we were not very hungry to begin with.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

After a ten hour flight from Europe, we did not feel like going far from our hotel or eating heavy food. This little restaurant is right next door to The Maxwell and an unexpected delight! I love Thai cuisine and this restaurant serves good food (and vegetarian dishes too!).

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I weren't expecting much from this Thai restaurant located in an old Victorian looking house. It was completely dead when we walked in and we contemplated leaving. I am so glad we stayed - we got great attention and the food ended up being really good. We are a bit picky about Thai food because we spent our honeymoon in Thailand, but this food lived up to our expectations. We are worried that lack of business will close it down, so go there to make sure it stays open. It's right next to the Maxwell Hotel also, which is super convenient if you stay there!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This place had such negative reviews, we almost skipped it. What saved it was its location across a side-street from the excellent Maxwell Hotel near Seattle Center.

The building is a redecorated old house. Nothing fancy outside, but OK interior decor.
We were greeted by a friendly waiter - also bartender, I think. Our drinks (one mixed from the full bar, the other Thai traditional) were delivered promptly and were as good as we've had at other restaurants.

The food and drinks were quite good, though nothing stood out as being really exceptional. Good value, too.

Thai Heaven is a good place for casual drinks and a meal. This is my first review on TripAdvisor. I felt compelled to counter the bad reviews.