“Tasty food, great menu selections, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #286 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: University District
Reno, Nevada
“Tasty food, great menu selections, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

There were four in our party. Everyone was happy with their selections. I had Chicken Tikki Marsala which was amazing!!! The chai tea was exceptional and refills were free of charge. The ginger mango ice cream was heavenly. The meal was finished off with a complimentary cheesecake which was absolutely delicious! I spoke to the owner and let him know how wonderful everything was. I didn't give 5 stars because the atmosphere was casual and therefore not worthy of a five star rating. (indoor/outdoor dining optional.)

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“The BEST Indian food that I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Both the food and the staff are amazing. Went there last week and returned again today for my "birthday meal." I don't live near the restaurant but it is so worth the ferry boat ride and drive from where I live. I We ordered the vegetable kofta, tikka masala, pesto nan and garlic nan. Everything was EXCELLENT. The nan is so fresh. The iced chai tea is perfect too. I can't say enough about the food and staff. I travel and eat out quite a bit and the Taste of India staff, by far, is the most attentive, friendly, kind staff (and owner) that I have ever encountered. I was away from my table for a short time and when I returned, they left a slice of cheesecake with mango sauce for me and my daughters to share. Unbelievable! Thank you Taste of India!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank autumn1010
orlando, fl
“not bad, excellent kulcha”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was not bad or exceptionally good. You won't be disappointed, but it will probably taste a lot like the average Indian restaurants you've already dined in. We ordered chicken curry, naan, and onion kulcha. The kulcha was excellent. The bread was soft, the onions were tender, and it had just the right amount of butter/ghee on it to feel indulgent. The mango lassi was also very good.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank travelwithease
Portland, Maine
“If I Lived in Seattle, I'd Be Here Often”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Excellent meals served by friendly staff. The shrimp in a spicy Madras sauce, the Chicken Tikka Masala, the Nan, the Spinach Nan, the vegetarian dishes were all very tasty. The spinach nan was so good I saved some for breakfast. As a matter of fact, everything was so good here that we made two trips during our four day visit!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank mdm8360
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, good prices, good staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just had my birthday dinner for 10 here. They gave us wonderful appitizers for no cost, the food was, as usual , excellent and they brought me the most wonderful birthday cheesecake, with fresh homemade mango sauce. I love this restaurant, the management, the staff and the food. Service can be somewhat slow on weekends. Small free parking lot, limited street parking on weekends so be prepared to walk a block or two. Make a reservation.

• Visited May 2012