“Good stop - Excellent service, above-average food”
Review of Shilla Korean BBQ

Shilla Korean BBQ
Ranked #2,005 of 4,111 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean, Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Raleigh, NC
“Good stop - Excellent service, above-average food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Shilla is located in Uwajimaya, which is certainly worth a visit. All of our dishes were really good, and the clerk was really friendly. He gave us an extra portion of soup and free refills of soda when we needed them. He was really personable, and he gave us helpful advice about which dishes to choose. They also validate your parking ticket with any food purchase, not just the ones that meet the normal price limits.

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“We liked it!”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

It's not going to blow your socks off, but we all (7 of us including 3 kids) enjoyed it. I've been here before during my last trip to Seattle and looked it up on TripAdvisor before I came again. True to form, the service started slow, but once we got seated and ordered, the service picked up and everything was good. 3 of us had Bi Bim Bup, one Tonkatsu, one Teriyaki dinner and one sushi. The teriyaki wasn't too good I thought, but my kids were eating it, so I guess the lack of complaining by them means it was okay I guess. The waitress brought us re-fills on the small side Korean appy dishes which I thought was very nice. Over all the prices were okay and the food was good. No complaints. I'll go again because it's a short walk from the hotel I always stay at. :)

Visited March 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great korean food!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have to admit that I was surprised by this Korean BBQ joint inside Uwajimaya's food court.

My husband & I came here before the Seahawks MNF game and were pleased to see Korean food as an option.

There was a sign that folks headed to the game would get 10% off their order with a valid ticket. That was just an extra bonus!

We ordered (I had the kalbi & rice; husband had the spicy chicken & rice). The owner (or the gentleman running the counter) was so friendly!

It seemed like everyone knew him and he was so concerned I was going to be super cold at the game. He conversed with us and other customers as if we were all friends.

The food took a little longer to make as it is made fresh and by one cook. But it was well worth the wait!

The food was hot and delish and exactly what we needed on such a chilly night. The refills were free & he offered us refills on rice or kimchi as well. What other places do that?

The prices were also fair which is not expected when you're in a high traffic place like a food court.

I would come back again or to another location that's closer to home.

Om om!

• Visited December 2011
Seattle, Washington
“There are better”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Ate lunch there a few times. They didnt have the first few items I wanted and the happy hour menu was out of date. Food was not so great.

Thailand
“Okay for quick lunch!”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I ordered Bi Bim Bop with kalbi and it was okay.
I had one better in Chicago. But this is a food court so I didn't expect much from it. Price is a bit high for location/food quality.