“Pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Spokane, Washington
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Have driven by this restaurant many times but this was my first time inside. There was an excellent selection of meat and vegetarian dishes. My cousin and I both ordered '3' for spiciness on a scale of 1-5. My Chef's Vegetarian Special was excellent. I thought my cousin's curry, while delicious, was very spicy, so I would be careful about what level of spiciness you ask for! Both dishes were excellently prepared. Wines, while not extensive, were reasonably priced and we were given the opportunity to taste before our glasses were poured - a practice usually reserved for when you order bottles. The decor was comfortable and service was prompt but not rushed. The restaurant was pleasantly filled on a Monday night.

• Visited January 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Our favorite Thai restaurant”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

Our favorite Thai restaurant

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've eaten here a number...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I've eaten here a number of times, and always enjoyed it. The service tends to be very fast as well, which I appreciate. I particularly like the Orange Prawns, Pad Thai, and Crab & cream cheese wantons (though I wish they had more filling in them).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Royal Palm? Share your experiences!