“Great place for a cold one”

Pike Place Bar & Grill
Ranked #350 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stopped in for a beer after walking through the market. We did not eat, but the food looked and smelled great. Our server, Robin, was very pleasant and helpful with descriptions of the local beers on tap. She was also attentive and made sure we had what we needed. Definitely recommend

2  Thank G8RRPh

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ate here four times in one week and evryone of us loved each dish we were served. Try the salmon or the dungess crabs! Order a microbrew to wash it down as their selection is very good.

2  Thank Rod M
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were looking for a breakfast restaurant on a Monday late morning at Pikes Mkt -- tough to find and stumbled into Pike Place Bar & Grill -- my wife had the omelette of the day and I had the chile omellette. They were both excellent.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I stopped for a late lunch and we were very disappointed. Our waitress took order after a long wait (there were only a few customers) a short time later the food was brought but a member of the cook staff. We had order the same meals so the staffer placed the food down without a word and walked away. No silverware or napkins. We had to go to a wait station to get these for ourselves I then watched the waitress wrapping silverware in napkins. She had a cold and was coughing into her hands and then continued to handle the silverware with washing, gross!!. The food was ok but not enough to make us to ever return to this place. With so many places to eat in this area of town take the time to look elsewhere .

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Was alone for dinner but the waitress made me feel very comfortable and brought samples of beer so I could make a good choice - Alaska Ale. The fish combo was a let down, even though it was tasty. Each piece was only 2 bites. (See photo) I had plenty of room for dessert, so opted for cheesecake. Should've had another beer, which was the best part of the meal. Atmosphere is good for chatting with friends, listening to music and watching sports on TV. A better place to drink than eat.