“Amazing Italian food! Must try! Locals favorite. YUMMY!”
Review of Pasta Bella - CLOSED

Pasta Bella
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been opened for many years and is amazing! Try the Involtini or walnut ravioli- you will not be disappointed! :) YUMMY!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went to pasta Bella for a family get together/birthday dinner. The food was good, I had the gorgonzola ravioli and my husband had the tortolleni with chicken. The bread is good and they give you roasted garlic to go with it. They also have olive oil and balsamic as an alternative too. The staff was nice but they kind of gave us exasperated looks when our nephew was screaming, which I don't blame them for but still they looked a little too put out by it. The lighting is too low to read the menu and the seating is a little too close.The food was worth it.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We visited this restaurant with friends on a recent weekend trip to Seattle. We arrived around 6:30 on a Sunday to a packed house. After about 25 minutes, we were seated at a table near the back. Perfect for our group. It was a tad difficult to wait for our table in the small foyer. There were probably 10-15 people in there at all times since the weather was just cold enough to not want to wait outside.

We ordered the gnocchi appetizer along with the complimentary bread with roasted garlic cloves. I have never had garlic cloves to spread on the bread before! A fancy trick I may try at home sometime...

The house Chianti comes in a 1/2 liter decanter for only $15. We got about 4 glasses out of this.

Our table ordered salads all the way around and entrees as follows: tortellini con pollo e gorgonzola, melanzana mediterranea, pollo Marsala, (and one other entree I can't remember - I will update if/when I do).

There was not nothing offered to celebrate my husbands birthday at this restaurant.

While we enjoyed chatting with each other, it took 2.5 hours from when we entered the restaurant until we signed our check. Fine for us, but I know this wouldnt work for all diners.

We would love to return on our next trip to Seattle!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Every time we are in Seattle, WA. we eat at the Pasta Bella Italian restaurant for dinner. The food is fantastic, reasonably priced, great wine list and the best Italian bread with a clove of roasted garlic. I usually have the Cheese Ravioli and walnut salad, both the white and red sauce dishes are fantastic. The restaurant has two locations in the Seattle area for you to visit.

1  Thank MaryFDeerPark_WA_
Reviewed November 30, 2008

We arrived at Pasta Bella without reservations with a party of 5 at the dinner hour. Following a few minute wait we were seated without further delay!

The location is very quaint and authentic with great ristorante decor. Seems to be a great location for a romantic evening for two!

Roasted garlic is served with your french bread which was very tastey!

Our party ordered manicotti, 3 cheese penne, fettucini alfredo w/chicken, and linguini pollo picatta. Everyone was very pleased with their choices. No wine or dessert was ordered as the meal satisfied us all!

Check out this place for a quiet meal while in Seattle/Queen Anne!!

1  Thank beautea97