“Loved!”

Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Seattle
“Loved!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband and dad had a very untraditional Christmas last year. One of the only places open was Maharaja Cuisine of India, so we stopped it. So glad we did. Since we were the only ones in there, we had excellent, fast service and the food was incredible! I Love Indian food, and this was really well prepared. The meat in everyone dishes, was tender and full of flavor.

The Garlic Naan was amazing! Best Naan I have ever had. We had a great experience, and even if it were busy, we would still go back because the food was so great.

“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Went here after the Underground Seattle tour. It's right across the street. Dinnertime & we were the only couple in there. My husband's vegetarian & I'm not but we eat a lot of Indian food when traveling. The veg & non veg selections were plentiful. I had lamb biriani & he had a paneer dish. Fresh & tasty. They did a lot of delivery business. Great Indian beer selection & better than average Indian music played.

Florida
“Good flavors but very small portions”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

It was Easter Sunday and many restaurants were closed at dinner time. We really like Indian food and had wanted to try the lunch buffet but we were never in the right place at the right time.
In order to get rice with your meal you had to order it separately. We chose not to do that and got Naan bread instead. I like my food very mild and my husband likes his very spicy. We both got what we needed and both meals were appropriately flavorful. Unfortunately, the portions were very small, especially for the price. The Naan bread was outstanding but there wasn't enough sauce left to justify a second order. We left feeling unsatisfied and a bit hungry.