“Great Mexican Far North of the Border”

LA Palma Restaurant
Ranked #1,946 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 4, 2013

What a great little family place. Friends who have been eating there for 37 years took me for an exemplary meal and delightful evening. It's not a big place. It's small and cozy. I wasn't driving so treated myself to a couple of their excellent margaritas. The menu has a broad selection. I had the Camarones Mojo de Ajo #23 (prawns & mushrooms). My friend recommended it asking if I liked garlic. I said "I'm Italian - don't ask such silly questions!" It was delicious. Alex, our waiter, took care of our every need.

Highly recommend it for the food, the friendly atmosphere and the low cost.

2  Thank TravlinJackVA

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Beautiful restaurant featuring authentic Mexican food. Very good servers who speak fluent English. Tortilla Soup is wonderful. A meal in itself.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

They have delicious beef tacos. I love it. Great service and if you like Mexican food you need to go there.

1  Thank Cmccown
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 18, 2007

You can find better Mexican food than this

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Your basic mexian, not bad, but stick to beer here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook