“Great Burgers & Beer”

Dining options: Lunch
Seattle, Washington
“Great Burgers & Beer”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We live within walking distance of the W. Seattle Elliott's. just stopped in yesterday for a burger and bear. The blue cheese burger was awesome. My wife had the French dip and enjoyed that as well. They have a great selection of beers to choose from. Not a place I'm going to for fine dining, however great place for the casual bite.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very nice experience here! I had just arrived in Seattle from a long day of travel. This was a refreshing surprise! The menu had a huge variety of items from which to choose. We ordered an appetizer, along with the entrees. Everyone was quite satisfied with the food. The service was attentive, yet not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

• Visited November 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Visit every time I go "home"!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is one of my "go to" places, whenever I am back in my home town. Living in India and Italy for the past 5 years, I miss good old pub food and Elliott Bay has some of the best! Yes, it is usually crowded, but for a reason and I normally don't have to wait although I have and I still will! The food is hearty and flavorful, the service always friendly and informative and the array of delicious artisan beers on tap is really a treat (after having very few great choices for so long!). The Reuben is fantastic, the Portabello "Burger" beyond delicious and usually really awesome homemade soups, too. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2012
Seattle
“Only downside: not enough Elliott Bay Brewpubs!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The original, on California Ave in West Seattle, has a narrow and deep 2-story restaurant that is nearly always full. For good reason -- great flavors throughout a diverse menu. There are quite a few vegitarian options, a lot of lower calorie selections, and then there are the gigantic sandwiches (best Reuben around), burgers (Bleu & Bacon), and entrees (you have to split the fish & chips because it's so big). Whatever you order, ask for the "crack sauce" -- my friends and I renamed the chipotle sauce, because, well, it is just as addicting as we understand crack to be.

For more space and less pressure to move out of your comfy booth, visit the Elliott Bay Brewpub on 152nd Ave SW in Burien.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Good food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Killer battered fish and home brewed root beer!! I love this place. I would give it 4.5* if I could. I will definitely visit again and again.

Visited August 2012