“Delicious Fish & Chips”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I figured that since I was in Seattle, I should have some seafood. I am glad that my buddy picked Chinook's. I started off with a delicious cup of Clam Chowder. It was rich, creamy and full of flavor. I then had Fish and Chips. It was so crunchy and fresh. Their tempura style batter makes the difference. The views of the water and boats also made for a nice dining experience. I also tried Ivar's while in Seattle, and I found Chinook's to be the better option.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This appetizer at Chinook's has been my obsession for the last several years. I look for any excuse to get there to order it. They have lots of other good food on the menu, but I love this so much, I have to have it!

1  Thank ProfShopper70
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Chinook's has been my favorite restaurant for a long time. A late Mother's Day celebration on May 25 was a huge disappointment. The fish (species unknown) substituted in the kitchen for the petrale sole was a far cry from any kind of sole I've ever had before. Determined to refrain from making a fuss, I ate what was served. I should have spoken up.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stopped by Chinook's recently for a weekend brunch and was not disappointed. Upon arriving seating was really quick with no wait at all. My server was efficient and always nearby should I have needed anything. The food did not take long at all to arrive so everything so far was going very well. The atmosphere - viewing the marina, boats and all was a nice plus, and the food although average was not bad. Overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love Chinook's! I live on the east coast, but visit Seattle every other year or so. My trip is never complete without a meal at Chinook's. Although a little on the pricey side, this restaurant never fails to serve up a hearty, authentic Northwest meal. I always leave stuffed and completely satisfied. The ingredients are fresh and mostly local, the service is always friendly, the restaurant clean, and the view of the marina spectacular. I am looking forward to visiting again this summer for the most delicious alder-planked salmon I have ever had!

Been to Chinook's? Share your experiences!