“A great beer tour with all the info and great beer you could want.”
Review of Puget Sound Brewery Tours - CLOSED

Puget Sound Brewery Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "Craft Brew is All We Do" is not just a slogan here at Puget Sound Brewery Tours but a dedication to providing the best craft brewery tour experience. We believe in drinking and supporting local by providing tours to breweries in Seattle, Bellevue, Woodinville, Everett, and throughout Puget Sound. By focusing on Washington breweries and their outstanding beer, our tours provide you a fun and exciting way to drink the best beer in the region, meet the brewers, and develop a true appreciation for the art of craft beer. Our all-inclusive brewery tours provide transportation, private tours of the breweries from the brewers themselves, tasters of craft beer at each brewery, a 64oz growler and T-shirt. Come take a ride with us and see why “Craft Brew is All We Do!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went for a friends birthday party. It was a group of 5 and we were the only people on the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the breweries and the beer selection. He learned our taste and what we liked to help us find the best beers to try. Not only did we get to go from brewery to brewery to try great beer but we also got to learn how beer is made and what makes up the different types of beer. Now having this knowledge I understand why I like certain types of beers and how to find the perfect beer for the future.

Over all a great tour that I plan on doing again and something I would suggest to anyone that enjoys good company and beer.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in learning more about and sampling great Seattle craft beer. It does not matter if you are a novice or enthusiast, you WILL enjoy yourself. Tour guide Aaron is very professional, knowledgeable, and even introduced the actual brewers at two of the stops. The tour includes a t-shirt and empty growler which you can fill with your favorite tap along the way. Take this tour, you will not be disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Aaron M, Owner at Puget Sound Brewery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for review. I am glad you enjoyed the tour. I love it when locals take a tour to experience craft beer in a different area then where they live. I hope you get the chance to go back to some of the breweries you visited. The Imperial Oatmeal Stout and the Belgian Dubble you filled your growlers with are great motivators.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Aaron was a great tour guide, you can tell he really enjoys what he does. I learned all about beer and how it's made, and got to drink some excellent brews.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My girlfriend & I had an awesome time on the Rainy City tour. Our guide, Aaron made the tour very enjoyable and he was extremely knowledgeable. I enjoyed how he took us to newer breweries that were still small and growing. We didn't go to any "chain" or large breweries which was nice and different. We could sample whatever beers we liked and he had a cooler in the van to keep our growlers cold. The price was well worth it considering it came with t-shirts, growlers, and the equivalent of 5 to 6 beers in samples. I learned a lot and I would definitely schedule another tour through this company.

I also liked how we were able to go to the breweries before they opened which gave the tour a very nice and personal feel. I don't have any suggestions or ways to improve the tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Aaron M, Owner at Puget Sound Brewery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I love taking people to the small nano-breweries. Many of them get over looked but are putting out fantastic beer. Size does not matter, only quality. It was great to have someone who is new to the area on a tour and show their appreciation for the great craft beer that Seattle has to offer. I hope to see you on another tour soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Aaron was an excellent tour guide and we visited breweries that we normally wouldn't have even known existed. It was a fun time with friends and I'd highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I am glad that you enjoyed it. It was great to see that you were open to trying different styles of beer and were able to fill some growlers for the big game. I hope you are able to go back to visit John at Hi-Fi and drink some more of their beer.