“The sours were sweet!”
Review of Puget Sound Brewery Tours - CLOSED

Puget Sound Brewery Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "Craft Brew is All We Do" is not just a slogan here at Puget Sound Brewery Tours but a dedication to providing the best craft brewery tour experience. We believe in drinking and supporting local by providing tours to breweries in Seattle, Bellevue, Woodinville, Everett, and throughout Puget Sound. By focusing on Washington breweries and their outstanding beer, our tours provide you a fun and exciting way to drink the best beer in the region, meet the brewers, and develop a true appreciation for the art of craft beer. Our all-inclusive brewery tours provide transportation, private tours of the breweries from the brewers themselves, tasters of craft beer at each brewery, a 64oz growler and T-shirt. Come take a ride with us and see why “Craft Brew is All We Do!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Aaron gave us insights into the varieties of microbrews and the creativeness and love for thei craft that the brotherhood of brewers share. Interesting, fun and tasty!

There are newer reviews for Puget Sound Brewery Tours

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was the perfect Christmas gift for my beer-loving husband. He had a blast....and I did too. We learned some new things, discovered some great craft beers and had some good conversations with Aaron. Definitely a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a great time seeing some new start ups and learned a lot about the process of making beer. A super fun evening!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Aaron was a great tour guide with his finger in the pulse of the up and coming microbreweries around Seattle. Expecting trips to big guys like Pike and Elysian, this trip was more impressive by showing the gamut of underground hot spots. I discovered a new brewery at Reuben's that is now in my top 5 list; I wish I was local so I could hit up their tap room more often. I can not explain how well they balanced their IPAs, but the use of rye was key! Our second stop was Stoup, with a great vibe and a solid heffeweissen. The final stop took us to large homebrew-style in a garage setting at Rooftop. While not my favorite of the bunch, this location was able to show us ingredients and explain how to really get started in brewing a true craft beer. I am bummed that I didn't get a chance to taste their coffee porter; it sounded delicious!

Aside from all that, Aaron was able to fill in all of the knowledge gaps between the 3 breweries we visited. He was funny and very personable with a group of just 4. He can handle 2-10 in his van and he has really crafted good relationships with the local brew masters. His constant rotation of new locations would make it worth coming back for a unique trip each time.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The No Wine-ing Sunday tour was a lot of fun. My 5 friends and I booked in advance and were a little nervous about where we would be going, how many people would be there, etc. Turned out that we went to 4 breweries that none of us had visited previously. We were driven around by a very knowledgable and passionate beer guy who entertained us with beer information between stops.