“Fast service”

T.S. McHugh's Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
T.S. McHugh's Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #759 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Queen Anne Ave
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nice restaurant with an old fashioned atmosphere. Food was blah, price reasonable. We had Fish and chip and calamari appetizer. $23 Service was quick.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were on vacation in Seattle and this restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel, so we went during Happy Hour to have a few beers and a little bite to eat. My husband ordered the soup of the day- chicken and rice. I ordered a cup of clam chowder. I was extremely disappointed that the chef, cook, sous chef, waiter or bartender would even serve what they served to me. The clam chowder was a bowl of curdled milk! Okay, so maybe, just maybe, this was a different variation of clam chowder. So I stupidly took a bite! Immediately I had to retreat to the bathroom where, for a lack of better words, had to vomit!! Upon return to my seat I told the bartender that that cup of clam chowder was inedible. He asked me if I wanted a cup of the chicken and rice soup, I told him 'no' just credit my account, which he did. But the damage was done. My last night in Seattle and I feel I got food poisoning. My stomach ached, I couldn't sleep that night. The next day all I wanted to do was go home. Thanks TS McHughs for ruining what was a wonderful vacation. I highly do NOT recommend this restaurant at all!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

As this is chain style pub, they have everything you expect; pub food, okay price (although little pricey)...nothing astouding.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This used to be a fun place. We were there Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening, both times there were only a handful of people (which is a clue). No atmosphere, surroundings are drab, and no Irish music on a Saturday night.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

the food I mean! soup had beer, steak had beer... some nice, some not.. each to his own! lovely irish deco, friendly staff, but the food... hmmm... acquired taste maybe!