“Good food, good service”

T.S. McHugh's Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
T.S. McHugh's Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #971 of 4,382 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Queen Anne Ave
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We came here for lunch and the service was good as was the food. I had the reuben sandwich with fries and my friend had the pot pie. Both were tasty. My only complaint is that the dishes were not as clean as they should have been. My silverware had some gunk on it and it took several sets to get a clean one. My water glass also had some stuff on the outside....I think they need a more meticulous dishwasher.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great stop 1 block from seattle center. The only thing bad about this place is they didn't have Smithwicks on tap or bottle, but they did have Newcastle. What??

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The Ploughmans platter was done in a way I had never had before, but it was great for sharing! Really hot the past few weeks in Seattle so a nice cold pint of fresh Guinness really hit the spot!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had the both the chicken and beef pot pies. Both were excellent! Great mashed potatoes served with it. This is a nice place for lunch or dinner. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stopped in here about 9:30 at night after a long plane trip and desperate for supper and they were still serving. It was just right. Very friendly and helpful waitress. We got a light meal and a drink. We stopped in again another night just for dessert. Nice place.