“A Local Legend Does Not Disappoint”
Review of Top Pot Doughnuts

Top Pot Doughnuts
Ranked #3 of 137 Coffee & Tea in Seattle
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had read about Top Pot which was a block from our hotel so we had to stop in. It did not disappoint. Great coffee, fab handmade donuts. Lines can be long, but definitely worth the wait. But why the bucking bronco on the sign??

There are newer reviews for Top Pot Doughnuts

Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was a great donut and huge, but I've never paid $2.00 before this. The Apple fritter was also great.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you like doughnuts you'll probably like these! While they are a little on the pricey side as far as donuts are concerned, they were worth it. We took a box of assorted goodness back to our hotel, cut them up, and munched on the pieces for a couple days. I can't recommend my favorite because they were all very good. Top Pot has quite an assortment of interesting flavors.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is the old fashioned fried dough with a story about it's name origin. We didn't see any indication that anything was "hand forged" as the cool outdoor sign shows. The atmosphere is high-ceiling fluorescent with radio station for background music. Almost any Starbucks has more comforting ambiance. The doughnuts are well, doughnuts.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I looked forward to eating a Top Pot donut on my recent trip to Seattle and I was not disappointed. I had a basic cake donut topped with chocolate and enjoyed every bite. Also loved the space upstairs.