“Best donuts ever”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place was noted on Food Channel now I know why donuts were amazing. If you go in the morning be prepared to stand in line

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

A trip to Seattle is incomplete without a trip to Top Pot. These are the best doughnuts I have ever had. Don't miss any of the cake doughnuts or the apple fritter. Only wishing they were closer to home!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Top Pot offered a multitude of doughnut choices--and not all were typical. Most of the doughnuts appeared to be cake, but I'm sure they're all delicious. I ordered a Bavarian Cream and Apple Fritter, along with some tea. I anticipated just eating one, but my sister and I sat upstairs and chatted as we ate, and both ate 2 doughnuts! We left happily, sweetly stuffed!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

How can you not eat at their flagship store. Really amazing doughnuts. So fresh and unique flavors. Try the salted Carmel old fashioned

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food and atmosphere, sat on the street with my son and drank coffee and talked. Loved it!!! Highly recommend it!