“Unique doughnuts”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Better by far than Krispy Kreme. These are hearty and flavorful. Their flavors are interesting without being weird (no bacon on my doughnut thank you)

Reviewed March 23, 2013

... but uber expensive. Basically $6.21 for (2) maple bars and (1) plain glazed. We're from Oregon but seriously $2.07 per donut (with tax) was INSANE. And here I thought $1.25 for a Maple Donut from Voodoo Donuts (Oregon) was crazy. Not anymore.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Top Pot really is quite tasty, but most of the donuts are too dense for me. I like em light n fluffy. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Have been to this location many times and will continue going back for the maple bars. I live on the East Coast and it is impossible to find maple bars back here. Anytime I am in Seattle I stop at Top Pot and bring some home with me (they travel well). Ask if they don't have them in the case, because last time they had a batch in the back. They didn't receive an excellent rating because I don't care for their cake donuts.

1  Thank sexibexi
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The donuts were ok and the coffee good. Comparable but not better thanTim Hortons in Canada. Definately more impressed with Voodoo donuts in Portland. I would not go out of my way to go here, but would stop in if in the mood for a coffee and in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Eryn G